Monday, October 24, 2011

Getting Johnathan

So of course in the morning we woke up and got breakfast.  Then we went upstairs again for like 8 minutes to get ready to go to the stores.  We went to a pharmacy and a bank.  We had to go to the pharmacy because I hurt my ankle.  We went to the Aqua City and saw a water show.  There was lights in the thing that projected the water and it made the water look colored.  It was cool.  When we got back we had like another 8 minutes before we had to go on the 20 minute drive to go to the place where we got Johnathan.
When we got there Johnathan was already there.  He looked so cute with his little tiny walker.  Mommy did not know they were there so she had to whip the camera out at top speed to take some video.  Then we took out his monkey backpack and he and I started playing with it.  At first I didn't think that he liked me and then he gave me one of his toy cars and we crashed cars for a little while.  Then I started to play on the ipod for a little while and I showed Johnathan a video that he really liked.

When we left the building we went to the store and we found out that Johnathan wanted everything in every store we went to.  So we got him a little snack and we got me some Pocky Sticks.  We called the driver to come and get us and we left.

When we got back to the hotel we played out the wazoo together and now I think he really likes me.  He calls me GeGe (which sounds like Guh-Guh) and I call him Jia Yu (which sounds like jeye-ewe-eh).



7 comments:

  1. Jack, great story! I am glad he liked the video. Which video was it? Johnathan is super psycho, right? And super cute too! I can't wait to see Johnathan. Love, Annie (Meme)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack, this is so cute. Of course Jonathan loves you. You are a great Big Brother. I am excited for all you. Love Aunt Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you and Johnathan will be good friends. Your blog is terrific. Love, Gran

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you staying at the Aqua City? The breakfast is great!! Our favorites were the waffles and the dumplings! April (Xu Xueyuan) says "hi" to Johnathan
    Bennett and April

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job BIG BROTHER. I think you being there makes Johnathan more comfortable!!!! Wait till you get home before you beat him up, though.

    Love

    Papa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jack, Great blogging Ge Ge! I thin your Di Di (little brother) already loves you alot. I love that you are playing "out the wazoo" already, crashing cars and teaching him all about the electronics (you may regret teaching him about the electronics, is there a shelf high enough to put things like that out of his grabby little reach??) The term you call him, what does it mean, is it his Chinese name??

    You boys are just too cute, have lots more fun in Nanjing, and when you get to Guangzhou you should be warmer and have lots and lots of fun in that province, it is super cool there.

    You are doing a great job on the blog. I finally figured out how to leave a comment, so hope you are enjoying seeing all the followers you have now.

    I will stay tuned!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jack - what gives. Need updates!!! Let's go, boy. Quit loafing.

    Papa

    ReplyDelete